Saturday 22 September 2012


Another weekend, and Lorenzo is at the cottage. He's like Bob the Builder. Here is a before and after pic...







Isn't this lovely? The doors in the picture are for the closet. The other "closet" is for the washer and dryer. The doors we ordered haven't arrived yet. He has finished both spaces very nicely. Note his tool bags lined-up in military neatness; ready for inspection...




I am going to buy the cheapest Kenmore washer & dryer that Sears offers. This set retails for $799.98 - it never goes on sale; it's one of their "priced right everyday" items. Good enough.
I could probably get something cheaper on Craigslist, but if something goes wrong, it's not like there's appliance repair-people on Mayne Island...

 


The cottage is really getting close to being done. Lorenzo will be coming home with his trailer, and on the next trip he'll bring over the hardwood flooring. And while it's acclimating, the painting will be done. And hopefully not by me. Very exciting...





Well, it's nearly one in the morning, so I guess I should sign off. My son has a soccer game tomorrow and I'm washing his uniform right now. Nothing like waiting for the last minute...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment