Monday 2 April 2012

We took possession last summer...and we have already made some significant changes, so I guess I should catch up on what we've done. The first priority was to summon Doctor Daylight who came over to remove some trees. Let there be light! Already our property is showing signs of new growth from the added sunshine. Afterward, my energizer-bunny-husband spent several weekends chopping, stacking, rolling...huffing and puffing. He put our two sons to work, that's for sure. Here is what the property looks like right now:



We have enough fire wood to last us at least a decade. If you need any, let me know.
The little shed will be a future holding tank for our teenage children and their friends. What more do they need? The rest of the work has been done to the inside, and I will post and show pictures very soon. Well, it's 2:26am, so I guess I should hit the hay...I'll catch up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment